Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I opened my email program today al of the links in my

Customer Question

Hi there, when I opened my email program today al of the links in my weren't working, so I checked on Firefox and all I got was a tiny window on the top right hand corner that I can't us. I tried enlarging it and doing a trial search, but that wasn't working either. Is there anything happening at your end.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Incredimail, but I've used it for years with no problems, and I've used Firefox for a couple of years too with no compatibility problems.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: There was anti-virus update a few days ago and a Adope Flash Player update this morning.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, other than having a problem opening the Real Time service after my anti-virus program update and they still haven't solved it as it was working fine before the update. It's a Scanguard program.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the Internet currently working on your computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well I have a connection now, although it wasn't before and I haven't tried my email links since I managed to get through to you. I'll experiment to see if the Firefox window has now gone back to normal.

When you open your Firefox program icon now, is it still small?

Is the Internet Explorer program currently working on your computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I've just tried opening the wndow and it is still going from full screen to down to the toolbar next to the Start button.

Please open Firefox, then press the key F11 on the computer's keyboard. Does that work?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

How is it going?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,