Having a problem when I try to launch one site in

Customer Question
Having a problem when...

Having a problem when I try to launch one site in particular.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Microsoft Surface Pro

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I believe they are done automatically. I don't believe I have.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it. Thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

which website are you facing trouble with