My husband and i found the perfect logo and i sen him the…

Customer Question
Hi my husband and...

Hi my husband and i found the perfect logo and i sen him the link. he waned to put it on business card and discovered the whie background after he compleed his purchase. Is there away to change the background to transparent or do we have to buy it again?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have a laptop he has a regular tower type

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not lately

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

In which format you have purchased the logo?

In order to remove the white back groud, you have to get the logo in Photoshop (.psd), or Illustrator (.Ai) or any other photo editing software formats. Have you got one of these formats while purchasing the logo?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
it ad a white background but we didnt know that it would still be on the background and we didnt edit it and then my husband bought it. but there is a 30 day uarantee and we just bought it today we shouldnt have to buy it again since all we were doing was editing a product we paid for.
thanks but well figure itout thanks for yur feedback

If you are trying to edit it, it will be easy using photoshop. If you are trying to get the one without the background, I will suggest getting an Illustrator file, so that you can use it with any of the quality picture.

Thank you.

Customer/p>