Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My husband and i found the perfect logo and i sen him the

Customer Question

Hi my husband and i found the perfect logo and i sen him the link. he waned to put it on business card and discovered the whie background after he compleed his purchase. Is there away to change the background to transparent or do we have to buy it again?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: i have a laptop he has a regular tower type
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: not lately
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

In which format you have purchased the logo?

In order to remove the white back groud, you have to get the logo in Photoshop (.psd), or Illustrator (.Ai) or any other photo editing software formats. Have you got one of these formats while purchasing the logo?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it ad a white background but we didnt know that it would still be on the background and we didnt edit it and then my husband bought it. but there is a 30 day uarantee and we just bought it today we shouldnt have to buy it again since all we were doing was editing a product we paid for.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thanks but well figure itout thanks for yur feedback
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

If you are trying to edit it, it will be easy using photoshop. If you are trying to get the one without the background, I will suggest getting an Illustrator file, so that you can use it with any of the quality picture.

Thank you.

Customer/p>