Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I see "We Delivered your Order" three times in my Inbox,

Customer Question

Hi Andy, JA: What kind of computer do you have? Customer: I see "We Delivered your Order" three times in my Inbox, meaning that I clicked "send" three times, the first two meaning I thought my click had not registered.. Please tell me this doesn't mean you billed me three times! -- *** ***** (P.S. I have a Lenovo desktop.) JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: Yes. My profile for one, and probably one or two others as well. The specifics are not in my head. JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: That will do it, Pearl. Thank you.

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Moses C replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What exactly are you having trouble with?
What is the make/model of the computer and what operating system is running on the computer is it xp, vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 or its a Mac computer?