This is my account, bon_wysiwyg: WYSIWYG bon_wysiwyg:

Customer Question
This is my account ...

This is my account

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Bon_wysiwyg: WYSIWYG
bon_wysiwyg: WYSIWYG
bon_wysiwyg

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

But I cant get into it

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased about a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to re-access my account

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What exactly are you having trouble with?
What is the make/model of the computer and what operating system is running on the computer is it xp, vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 or its a Mac computer?