Ave had an account with Hulu for a time. AllI get now is…

Customer Question
Ave had an account...

Ave had an account with Hulu for a long time. AllI get now is asking nag me to sign up for Hulu. Please help

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I have tried .

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my old account and to be able to open hulu

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.