I have already gone through this even with provision of my…

Customer Question
I have already gone...

I have already gone through this even with provision of my credit card details but got no assistance. The Change Password ***** simply does not work when I have gone through it many times. The changed password ***** repeatedly enter simply results in a statement that there is no record of my account with the changed password.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Yes you repeatedly

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Only today but the installation does not happen on repeated emails from Telstra

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris