It is my android phone. My google stopped working. do you…

Customer Question
It is my android...

It is my android phone . My google stopped working. do you think you could hekp me. Do you have a phone number that i can call?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

G62-143cl notebook

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

What exactly are you having trouble with google on your phone?

I tap tyhe google bar with the mike and it use to bring up--listening and then i would ask a question. now i tap the bar and four little colored dots come up nothing happens

did you check google talkback i hope its not disabled