Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, Director of Computer Engineering
Experience:  24 years troubleshooting PC/Server/Printer and network
21913621

I am playing Vegas World. My VIP status was cancelled,

Customer Question

I am playing Vegas World. My VIP status was cancelled, eventhough I paid my money, also I never received my coins for the month
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Christopher Bessler replied 1 month ago.

There is only one way to move thise forward, and unfortunately it is not on this website.

You need to go here:

https://vegasworld.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Click on the 'Submit a Request' link on the top of the page and basically copy and paste what you have typed here. This request will be forwarded to the only team that has the rights to correct your VIP status and get you your coins.

I wish that I could do this for you, but unfortunately I do not have the access.

Please let me know if there is a continued issue, or if there is anything else that I can do for you.

If this direction resolves your issue, please grant me a positive rating (3-5 stars). These ratings are very important to us and we use them to make sure our answers fulfill the requests of everyone who comes here. I will be happy to continue working with you if necessary.