There was an update to my Laptop and it only half works. I…

Customer Question
There was an update...

There was an update to my Laptop and it only half works.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?

I need a number ot call

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Today I need a number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nio

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Can you post which update fails and what is the exact error message?