I have found something on my computer I have no idea what it…

Customer Question
I have found something...

I have found something on my computer I have no idea what it is or how it got there listed under desktop. The other night I also found another network that started with dummy and continued after that but didn't think to write it down. But was able to remove it from network. I also found that I have an infrared ability turned on after I have made sure it was disabled.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

It is an ASUS

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I know of. This is what I found and won't allow me to remove and says security info for it not available Here is the info

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Microsoft.mspaint_3.1708.14027.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. What you listed, does it appear as an icon on your desktop?

can you remove it and the infra red?

Your payment for remote service has failed. This occurs with some credit cards. If you have a different card you can use, please try again, otherwise we can continue to chat here.

How have you tried to remove it yourself?

I have tried to remove it and cannot do so several times

Okay I understand that, but how did you try to remove it?