I changed my account name from to and want it changed back!

Customer Question
I changed my account...

I changed my account name from***@******.*** to***@******.*** and want it changed back!

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Will you call me? Or can I call you?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please login to your gmail account and open this link : https://myaccount.google.com/google-account-email?pli=1 then check if you can change your email address. If you can't change please create a new gmail account here : https://accounts.google.com/SignUp

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out, Do you still need help please?

Do you still need help ?