Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I cant remember my gmail password and I cant get into my

Customer Question

I cant remember my gmail password ***** I cant get into my phone without it and have been trying all day to get into my phone. can u help me\
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: just recently. guess I changed the password ***** cant remember wat it is. my was was messing up and I had to reset it so now I'm locked out of my phone
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no because i cant get into my gmail or into my phone
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: don't think so.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  PC_Wizzard replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What is your email address?

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me