Have forgot password, I am, Its been e very time-- years, I…

Customer Question
Have forgot password,...

Have forgot password, I am***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Its been e very long time-- years

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I dont know, have had other people getting my computor back on line for me, have moved the computor to a new location

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, i'm trying to get back into my ancestry program

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which website are you trying to sign into?