I can't open Microsoft app. Why? my computer is HP 19 using…

Customer Question
I can't open Microsoft...

I can't open Microsoft app. Why?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

My computer is HP 19 using windows 10. I can't open Microsoft app.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

With which Microsoft App are you having issues?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason