Can a missing folder be recovered from a flash drive? It is…

Customer Question
Can a missing folder...

Can a missing folder be recovered from a flash drive?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is an SP 16 gig device FAT 32 format

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just noticed it. I was cutting and pasting from my pictures folder on the hard drive to the flash when I realized the entire folder disappeared.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I am running windows 7

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Yes you can restore it with recovery software