Resent problem with a worm imbedded in a windows 10 update.

Customer Question
Resent problem with a...

Resent problem with a worm imbedded in a windows 10 update

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Gateway dx4885-ub3a widows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Dealing with tech help which I thought was Microsoft. sequential consulting llc.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

As of right now, what is the status of your computer? Are you able to do anything on it or are you locked out?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason