I have windows 10 ver. 1703, None of the item in the Control…

Customer Question
I have windows 10...

I have windows 10 ver. 1703, None of the item in the Control Panel will open up when I click on them.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Windows 10 ver. 1703

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

My system is set up to receive and install updates autimatically

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes , I have tried reinstalling windows 10 ver, 1703 and I have tried using the windows fix tool

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issue?

no I would have to connect to the actual problem computer

this isn't going to work so I will say thank you and good-bye
good bye
Okay, thank you.