I'm trying to sign on, it says there's a problem with my…

Customer Question
I'm trying to sign...

I'm trying to sign on, it says there's a problem with my account?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

That's what I'm doing now

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I tapped the screen when it said I could get rid of those awfull commercials...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 8 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Where are you trying to sign into?

Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, other?

Thought this was Pandora...cancel this request and refund any missing money please.

No problem!

You can cancel via this link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Have a lovely day!

Andy, Computer Consultant