Thanks for choosing Just Answer. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.
An Error code B200 means the print head voltage or temperature is not normal. Specifically, it is the result of a bad print head or the logic board that controls it has gone faulty.
The head is a "wear item" that fails with age/use. As this is a 2014 model printer, it is within 3 years of its service life and this could indicate the start of the failure.
There is one step you can take here, to clean and reset the system, but it is very unlikely to help. 99.9% of the time, this does come down to a hardware fault. To clean please follow the below steps.
1. If you have any ink cartridges with low ink, please replace them.
2. Turn the printer off.
3. Open the printer up to access the print cartridges but don’t remove any.
4. Grab hold of the ink assembly and slide it all the way to the left. You have to do this manually.
5. With the top still up, press the ON button 5 times rapidly in succession then lower the lid.
6. The printer will turn on and you need to wait for the printer to finish its initialization.
If the above does not fix, and since the printer is within its 3 years warranty, you can get it replaced.
Please note, if you plan to replace the printhead, it costs about $85; if the logic board is bad you’re looking at $200-250. In $80-90 you can get a new printer.
Depending how you'd like to proceed, I can advise on the cleaning/reset steps if you wish to try, help with finding parts, finding a local repair shop, or recommending replacement options for you. Just let me know.