I have Sony SVL24116FXB Serial No 27554010-3001445, as of…

Customer Question
I have Sony SVL24116FXB...

I have Sony SVL24116FXB Serial No 27554010-3001445

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

As of yesterday, Sept 12, I can't get my computer to play DVDs. This is very disturbing to me as my main entertainment is playing DVDs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It happened for the first time yesterday , September 12.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I am very old so I know nothing about electronics. We didn't have anything like this when I was in school.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you able to play CDs and other DVDs except the videos.

May I know the player you are using to play DVDs?

May I know the exact response you are getting while trying to play DVDs?

Thank you.

Customer/p>