My windows security system has been turned off; how do I…

Customer Question
My windows security system...

My windows security system has been turned off; how do I turn it back on?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Vaio and Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes! Each time I try to type in WORD, the letters in a word will skip from the line I am typing in, and end up some place else in the document. Also, often, the entire document will freeze. Then, I have to reboot, just to get it to un-freeze. Also, when I am looking at a video in youtube, often, entire ideo will CHANGE to another one, I did not select. Lastly, I just recently saw a BRIEF pop-up saying "Turn your windows security back on." I did NOT know it was off. PLEASE HELP!!!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris