HEALEY AND NEED YOU HELP WITH 2 PROBLEMS' 1.iam checking to…

Customer Question
I'M DE. WILLIAM HEALEY...

I'M DE. WILLIAM HEALEY AND NEED YOU HELP WITH 2 PROBLEMS'

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

1.iam checking to determine iff calls about my MAC are leegit. a ramd f. in miami sys he is a microsoft engineer and has data showing my computer is infected. does microsot use such to eliminate intrusions? his tete # is 1888-8750001

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

2.i suddenly am getting message that some emails win;t transmit because server can' recognize "eMBARQ"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

WIL APPRECIATE YOUR HEL. ANDY

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Andy, Computer Consultant