Cory
Cory, Computer Technician
Experience:  Computer Repair Technician 5+ Years
8685120

I am in Vero Beach, Florida and my statement is due - cannot

Customer Question

I am in Vero Beach, Florida and my statement is due - cannot get out as area around is flooded and no incoming or outgoing mail- how can I pay my bill? Have tried calling 1-800 XFINITY with no success!
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page. What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I have no idea - I am 91 years old and not very knowledgable about this!
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just want to pay my bill as it was due 9/12
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cory replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I am Cory. Thank you for using Justanswer.

Expert:  Cory replied 1 month ago.

Xfinity has a service online for quick bill pay without logging into the account.

You can access it here to pay online. - https://customer.xfinity.com/lite/out-of-home

Please let me know if you are able to pay the bill.

If this question is resolved, please do not forget to rate my answer above with 3 stars or higher and click submit.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I had no idea that $47 would be charged to my credit card when I did not get an answer to my question on September 13th and how did your website suddenly appear on my computer in the first place? I had never heard of JUST ANSWER! I am afraid I think it a scam as it was never suggested there would be a charge and two of them - Deposit $5 and Tech Help $42 - I am somewhat shocked!!
Expert:  Cory replied 24 days ago.

You may have been searching for help from Xfinity and you found an ad for this site. I did answer the question you asked on the 13th of September.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.