Change password code 101991, username not changed just my…

Change password ***** 101991 ...

Change password ***** 101991

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Username not changed just my password

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No just password

9/13/2017
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer
my password ***** been put thru but did I make any purchaces with it
what did buy for 52. dollars

Remote assistance accepted

To allow me to connect to your PC can you tell me If you're using mac or windows?

Thanks

Kris

Can I call you please? Are you ready?

I only have this computer on windows I have nothing else as I can not afford nothing else and does this give me security on the computer
does this keep fraud scams off my computer
I do not want this secure remote assistance as I do not know if it will give me any security on the internet and I can not afford it
I thought this was for accepting my new password ***** I was trying to get threw to amazon this is all I was doing at the time I do not need this if it does not give security on the internet

Morning,

Let me know when you would like to continue this?

Thanks

Kris