You said that I would have to pay $5 when I except they ask…

Customer Question
You said that I...

You said that I would have to pay $5 when I except they ask me for $53 Ok it`s refundable but I`m not paying out just to be told Yahoo is down has been hacked etc etc And of course that would be Unrefundable

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I`m not paying $53

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technicians require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

Yes ok but I could end up not getting a cure.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

It`s a HP Pavilion Intel core i5 7th Gen

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes but I believe that one update got interrupted.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes my wife also can not connect to Yahoo on her phone however a friend in town who uses a I-Pad has no problems.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

What is the problem you are experiencing with Yahoo?

If you are not willing to pay for our help - please let me know so I can request a refund for you.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.