Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I recently purchased a Dell Inspiron Desktop 3000. My

Customer Question

I recently purchased a Dell Inspiron Desktop 3000. My printer is a Dell Photo AIO 966. When I tried to use it an error message came up saying that the driver is unavailable. How do I get my printer working again?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Dell? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I don't know if this is it but the sales receipt says I3668-3106B operating on Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No. Only what was initially provided
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How do I solve the "Driver is Unavailable" issue?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Martin replied 1 month ago.

The drivers should be available online on this page:

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/dell-966/drivers

Please let me know if you're able to find them and if you need further help installing the drivers