Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming
74139101

I have a HP desk top will a HP 4650 work on my computer, i

i have a HP desk top will a HP 4650 work on my computer, i just need copier,printer and scaner
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 8 years old have no idea model#
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just bought wanted to see if would work before hiring someone to hookup
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Yes, there should be no problem as long as you're using an updated operating system like Windows 7, 8 or 10

There are a few printers listed here, the brand does not necessarily need to be HP.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/inkjet-printers/all-in-one-inkjet-printers/abcat0511004.c?id=abcat0511004

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
got you i have windows this will save me from buying another printer will hire someone to hook up

Sounds good!

If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you could take a moment to rate my service by selecting one of the 5 stars at the top it would be greatly appreciated.

Remember you can always come back to this page if you need more help with this issue (without extra charge).

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no thanks

If you're referring to the offer for remote service you may ignore that as it pops up automatically.

Thank you an have a lovely day!