Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need a Microsoft account to buy a PEGGLE2 GAME. I think a

Customer Question

I need a Microsoft account to buy a PEGGLE2 GAME. I think a got an account: ***@******.*** but cannot input a password *****
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP 20101 windows 7 home
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no I just need Microsoft to accept a password
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Do you still have access to your ATT email?

You do have a microsoft account. We can reset it when you are ready to begin.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support?

Thank you for your response,
~Franklin

I closed your other question as it was a duplicate. It will be refunded to your account.

Please only answer here to continue.

Thank you for your response,
~Franklin