Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

It's not an issue with my computer but regarding the

Customer Question

Good Morning Pearl! It's not an issue with my computer but regarding the donation I made last night for the Hurricane Irma Relief. Are you able to assist me?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: It's a Dell notebook and not too sure of the other questions.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Let me know about your issue regarding donation for hurrican Irma. I will try my best to help you in it.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I went to Google to type in the website "Hand in Hand 2017.com" but before I finished entering this, right below Google, it showed "donate now to Hurricane Irma Relief, Google will double your contribution. I went there to donate, and never should have. I didn't get an acknowledgement or a receipt. I then went to the correct website listed above and immediately got a confirmation and receipt. I notified my bank and they gave me the nbr for Network for Good and this is where I ended up. I'm hoping you can assist so I don't have to dispute the $50. charge with my bank. Thank you.

In which Bank you have account ? Did you use your credit card ?Also let me know on which website you did payment and what is the payment description do you see on your bank account statement. We need to dispute this transaction so that bank can reverse it.