I lost my ipad at my hotel in pattaya Thailand, and I could…

Customer Question
Hi sir I lost...

Hi sir I lost my ipad at my hotel in pattaya Thailand , and I could not remember my gmails pr account can you please help me

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Not so long

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

Here's what you need to do:

1. Login To iCloud & Start “Find My iPhone” Head over to icloud.com and log in using your Apple ID credentials. ...
  2. Choose Your Lost Device & Start The Tracking Process. Click on the “All Devices” drop-down menu on the top bar and select your missing device.
I have lost my gmail and passward too , I could not able to log in

you must remember your gmail address to attempt recovery do you know the gmail address

then what will happened

i can try to recovery it from your computer but it is an additional service if its not recovered i will refund the charge.

or you can tell me the phone number associated with the google account then i can pull the info

phone No is 99235776

phone must be 10 digits

checking up if you still need assistance?