Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have just received a telephone call from a man saying that

Customer Question

I have just received a telephone call from a man saying that My computer is infected by malware and that he is from Microsoft to help me. He told me that he proves this by telling me my unique computer serial number which only Microsoft know and that within two hours Microsoft will have to "cut "off my machine because it is illegal. I told him that others have tried this before and that I will report the call to Microsoft. My telephone no in Spainis 0034961893125, ay name Peter *** JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running? Customer: My Model Is a Dell inspiron 3600 and I am using Windows 10 JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: No, although windows updates are set on auto. JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: No

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Is it okay if i remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly check the status of your licensewhile you can watch me doing the same on your screen?