I use an iMac. My Skype worked fine yesterday morning. As of…

I use an iMac...

I use an iMac. My Skype worked fine yesterday morning. As of yesterday afternoon I could not hear other party but they cannot hear me. My mute also does not work.

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Not that much although I have used it dfor 10 years

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Last update was last week

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

Trouble with Skype, do you use a headphone or using imac internal speaker and mic to communicate.

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
Internal mic

open www.teamviewer.com and install it i give me the id and the password ***** teamviewer remote screen

i am waiting for your response to continue remote screen and fix the Mic problem