Help!!! made many attemps to get help, Help spent hours

Customer Question
Help!!! made many attemps...

Help!!! made many attemps to get help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Help spent hours trying to get answer. New chrome book to me. No success installing any App. Done it lots on other devices. Messages say I haven't accessed.my chrome book google play store app. I have g-mail set up and can open computer and face book. I CAN"T find a play store app to connect this device. Did I erase it when I allow some programs on this device ones I thought were needed and google. chrome gook 1164

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not sure what you mean. Connected with facebook; gmail; cloud reader. My kindle isn't working but I was able to get pictur

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes just accidently sent before i finished questions about updates Don't think I did.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
chrome book 1164
9/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I can give you instructions to sign in to the Play Store. First, you will need to make sure your Chromebook is up to date. To do so, please do the following:

1. Click your account photo.
  2. Click Settings .
  3. Click Menu About Chrome OS.
  4. Under "Google Chrome OS," click Check for Updates.
  5. If your Chromebook finds a software update, it will start to download automatically.

Please let me know when you have done that and I will give you the next directions.

Andy, Computer Consultant