I have a globaltel balance that I need to activate. do I…

Customer Question
I have a globaltel...

I have a globaltel balance that I need to activate. do I need a password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

This is magical! months ago.,maybe 4 months

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My loved one is in Pahrump,NV. can we activate please

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 11 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you
Rachel
I'm trying to activate my Globaltel telephone account so that my man can call from prison.
I just paid $5 for help. what's up?
I can open this up to our experts to see if they can assist you. Someone should be along shortly.
Rachel-Moderator
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you still need help with your issue?