Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I own an ACER H233H monitor that I bought at Best Buy with

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I own an ACER H233H monitor that I bought at Best Buy with my Dell Inspiron computer. I have a DVD player/recorder that I've recorded a lot of DVD's on.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Dell is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Dell Inspiron 570. Anyway, want to play my own home recrded DVD's on the Acer, from the Zenith DVD player recorder. The Inspiron won't accept my DVD recordings. How can I play the DVD's from my Zenith player/recorder on the Acer?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just moved to Denver and couldn't bring the old TV. About a month or so.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I found a TV at Best Buy which would solve the problem, but would cost about $150. It has an RGB hookup, and could play my DVDs from the Zenith. Would love to find a way to avoid the purchase if I could.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me please what type of video output connections the DVD player has?