I was wondering if you could delete something on the google…

Hello I was wondering...

Hello I was wondering if you could delete something on the google search engine? My underage daughter was added on a site called badoo - - I have communicated with them and they have removed her fake profile, however, will I search her name the two photos linking her to that site still show. Is there any way possible to have them removed??

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, but you can pull it up on any computer - - we found this out when she was in class yesterday and they googled her name

9/12/2017
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

We just found it yesterday, I'm not sure how long it has been online.
My daughter was in class and they were searching things on the internet, therefore all the kids searched each others name. Thats how we found it.
Hello??
Is anyone there??????

Hi

Is this a website or business or?

Thanks

Kris

The website that had a fake profile is called badoo. They have deleted her profile, however if I google her name the picture of her still comes up with the badoo listed if you hover over the picture. That's what I would like to know if you can remove, just the pictures. So when you google her name the picture doesn't show...?

How long ago did the profile get deleted?

They just deleted the profile about 5 hours ago
Maybe less then that actually. I received an email from them around 6:00 Eastern time, so 3 hours

Okay and when you open the image on google and click "View Website" what do you see?

It goes to the badoo website but says the profile is deleted. Which is fine it's just that if you search her name the photos still come up on google and she's getting a lot of talk at school about it. Very upsetting right now. I wanted to know if the pics can come down off of google
can that image be deleted?

Okay, I can assure you it's 100% fine. Give google 24-48 hours and the images will be deleted. Once google scans the website again and the profile is deleted, it will deaccociate the name with the images and remove the images from the index.

Images are not stored by google, they are referenced on the original sites, and in this case you've already removed it.

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi

Are you still with me?

Thanks

Kris

I'm sorry I had to get my daughter to bed. Ok so you believe they will disappear?

100% this is how Google works, indexes websites and any data deleted from the website, just dissapears..

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks

Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer
Ok thank you so much! I will rate you. Thank you again

Anytime!