I had a crash on my laptop and I lost my old office 365

Customer Question
Hi I had a...

Hi I had a crash on my laptop and I lost my old office 365 programs that I had paid for how do I get them back ????? james e. smith

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page. Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?

[email protected] com

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No just my laptop fixed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Also trying to reinstall my webroot programs

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris