Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am getting a constant voice message on my computer from

Customer Question

I am getting a constant voice message on my computer from Microsoft that I have a virus and spyware. They said I need to call them or they will shut down my computer. I don't have a # for them. What should I do?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Lenovo ideapad 110
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It has been on for about 20 minutes. I completely shut down my computer and now I have the voice message over and over.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. That is a fake voice message. It is a scam, so please do not follow any instruction in it.

Do you get this voice message automatically when you turn on your computer? Or does it only occur when you open the Internet, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Is the Internet still working on your problematic computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.