I want to uninstall Adblock Plus and have not fund it listed…

Customer Question
I want to uninstall...

I want to uninstall Adblock Plus and have not fund it listed in my programs yet it is operating.

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

I have been using it for several years but I am a not a techie. I am 88 and try to work carefully with it and have a compter expert whom I can call for help if I have breakdown.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have them installed automatically so am not aware when they are added.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I find the adblock plus keeps me from being able to read some things.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you using Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari as your browser?