Can you answer a Q on Senso bluetooth earbuds with a year+

Customer Question
Can you answer a...

Can you answer a Q on Senso bluetooth earbuds with a year+ of use?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Using an iPhone

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

IOS 10.3.3.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

About ear bud music breaking up

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
I have excellent wifi, the iphone bluetooth is on, it is fully charged. Suddenly playback breaks up inconsistently.
Still waiting
9/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

So to clarify have the Q on senso earbuds worked correct on another bleutooth device?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

haven't tried
The $39 can be used to buy another earbud from Senso.
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

I understand.

If we can, then we know the earbuds are defect if they are also breaking up.

If not we need to or reset the earbuds of reset the cache on the Iphone.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I did reset the earbuds - I'll try your suggestion to see if it's in the bluetooth
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

Great!

Are you able to try this now? Do you have another bluetooth device?

It would be greatly appreciated to rate me after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

If bluetooth earbuds go on the blink after a year of solid high quality use, there are probably a few selected reasons for the defect. After having tried the mfr's recommendation of reset, and it still contained the same breakup, I would assume that it likely existed in the physical wiring, not in the air or paired device. You need not "solve" the actual problem, but it might be helpful to compile a database of such issues so that from other user mentions you have a fairly high probability of cause and can advise the user to trade-in, ask for replacement or seek a refund. I spent hours trying to diagnose the problem without beneficial results and asking for further troubleshooting at $39, more than the cost of the product, was not of much help. End result: the mfr agreed to issue a replacement.
George
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

I understand,

Did the earbuds also breakup on another bluetooth device?

Great to read that you are getting a replacement.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Kind regards,

Jeff

Nothing more. No rating you can suspend messages.
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

I understand.

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B