I have this laptop that was purchased brand new in July...

Customer Question
Hi I have this...

Hi I have this laptop that was purchased brand new in July... Its acting up can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?

Where do I find that information?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so it usually does it itself...I think im running windows 8

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Im not sure this is my work laptop

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issues?