Am trying to view photos sent TO my Jitterbug Flip phone. I…

Customer Question
Am trying to view...

Am trying to view photos sent TO my Jitterbug Flip phone. I have a mac computer. Couldnt find cable except for one that plugs into wall So I am using Amazon cable

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Sierras 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2006 or thereabouts Nothing. Looked in downloads. In photo s programs. Tetwo photos simply are not to be found.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Did you see it on the Finder on your Mac?

I gave up on getting the help I expected to receive from Jitterbug/Greatcall. (I do not want to subscribe to some other help service. I just wanted my Greatcall help desk, whose services I believe I am entitled to. I resent being sent --after a long wait--to some other service I will be expected to pay extra for. Your employer and Greatcall can just strike me from your list of help seekers. I am discontinuing my Greatcall service in the near future as a result of all this rigamarole.

Okay, thank you.