I need the help of an agent to come to my home, and transfer…

Customer Question
Hi I need the...

Hi I need the help of an agent to come to my home, and transfer files from my desk top computer to my lap top. Desktop is XP which I love and wanr ro keep even though it is no longer supported

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Windows XP is the desktop, Windows 7 may be on the laptop, I wa t to have files copied not moved from desktop to laptop, and I want the images for my tablet Samsung elite e maybe with a flash drive

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am hard of hearing, is there a way of increasing or controlling volume on tablet tv, phone beyond max indicated

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Did geek squad send me to just answer?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Justanswer will not send experts to home for service, but I can help you via remote support if you have an External Hard disk or Flash drive and bot computers have internet connection. If so I can remote onto your Machines and copy the files from old system to new system.

If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins