In robo form how do i edit password? How do i add field in…

Customer Question
In robo form how...

In robo form how do i edit password? How do i add field in logins.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No just roboform

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below box to post your response

Let me know when you are ready