Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Windows 10 will not let me sign in to my computer. I get the

windows 10 will not let me sign in to my computer. I get the login screen but no box to enter my 4 digit pass code into. there fore I can not access my computer. I can hear it running in the back ground but can not see anything.
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: It is a Dell desktop duo core and the issue has been happening for about 2 weeks
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes I have. They download automatically then install when I shut the computer down.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I changed my esp from exede to hughesnet

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Under the login screen (where you enter the password), do you see Sign in options?

Do you have a Microsoft Account connected to the computer?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have a Microsoft accnt. I do see the options box

Click on Sign in option. Over there, you will see the PIN enter box. Select that and enter the pin to login.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I an not getting the options box anymore so now what can I do

Try using your Microsoft account password ***** check if you are able to login.

Thank you.

Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I ca

Are you able to sign in using Microsoft Account password?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No. I cannot get the pin enter box . I do not have the options box now. I need help
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I cannot get the pin enter box . I do not have the options box now. I need help
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can not log in. I do not get the pin entry box. What can I do?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
All I get it is the splash screen that I used to get the pin entry box on and then I would click on the number lock key and the pin entry box would open. Now I have that I have now is the splash screen and I can not get the pin entry box, no matter what I do I can not get the pin box. I cannot log in with my microsoft account password.
I have nowhere to turn. I need help.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Press and hold the shift button and restart. Then you will get a screen where there is an option to choose the "Troubleshoot". Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart. When it restarts, it will give you the option to enter to safe mode. Boot the machine with safe mode, it will prompt for the PIN Entry box to login.Log in and uncheck the "safe boot". Restart the system and check the result.

Regards

Jins

Please let me know whether it worked or not.

Regards

Jins