I currently own a Mac, but I've been using a DELL at work…

Customer Question
I currently own a...

I currently own a Mac, but I've been using a DELL at work for over 30 years. I'm so out of touch with the MAC and find it difficult to use on projects at home. What is the latest version of Windows and the Best laptop with the largest screen you offer?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Dell? And what operating system are you running?

Not sure??

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No its a work computer supplied by the company i work for

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it for now!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Is there any specific brand and / or price range you had in mind?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Dell preferably, with cost at or below $500

This is right at the top end of your budget range http://amzn.to/2wqmPAZ

Thats not a top end machine, as windows machines can come close to mac prices, and even exceed them. That machine should handle any normal computing tasks you through at it, and it has a ton of ports and connectivity options.

Its a brand new machine so it will have Dells Standard warranty.

Now, this is a lower end machine https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019TTJ5QM?ie=UTF8 , at a lower cost of course. The machine wont be as fast or or handle more resource intensive programs but it will be a cheap, reliable windows machine.

If you have any further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S