Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I was granted permission to acces par***********[email protected]

Customer Question

I was granted permission to acces par****************@******.***. I received the email from Google and opened it but then I stepped away from it and didn't come back to it until much later. Now I can't find that Google access file. MariCarmen Nasr initiated the process. I received the 2 emails (one from her and one from Google) on 9-7-2017. Is there a way I can get access to that Google account? JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account? Customer: Yes. I contacted MariCarmen Nasr who initiated the whole process. She said she can't request this of Google again until after a week has passed. I was just wondering if I could access that Google access file so that I could get this done today. JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: Yes. automatic updates JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: I don't think so.

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
9/7/2017
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
PLEASE. Return my money! This is NOT the direction I was looking for. I wanted help finding a file, and all you have said that I get are ads for more services, requests for more fees. I should NEVER have entered this site!!! PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY RIGHT NOW!
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

I've flagged this for a refund.

Thanks

Kris