Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to forward an e-mail. All of a sudden, the email

Customer Question

I am trying to forward an e-mail. All of a sudden, the email that I'm sending to a friend does not appear in the body of my email that I want to send.I get a message...Dragand drop files from your desktop to add attachment to this message! How do I get this off of my computer?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Dell and I dont know the model. The screen is like a TV flat screen with no tower. It has a wireless keyboard.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no. my Geek Squad #(###) ###-#### I had a service man(Omar) come to my home. He cleaned up computer ad this just happened about a week ago.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which email program you are using?

Thank you