I am trying to forward an e-mail. All of a sudden, the email…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to forward an e-mail. All of a sudden, the email that I'm sending to a friend does not appear in the body of my email that I want to send.I get a message...Dragand drop files from your desktop to add attachment to this message! How do I get this off of my computer?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Dell and I dont know the model. The screen is like a TV flat screen with no tower. It has a wireless keyboard.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. my Geek Squad #(###) ###-#### I had a service man(Omar) come to my home. He cleaned up computer ad this just happened about a week ago.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which email program you are using?

Thank you

Andy, Computer Consultant