One of my employees sent the following message: I see the…

Customer Question
My name is***** and...

My name is***** and one of my employees sent the following message: I see the problem now with forwarding my email from***@******.*** to***@******.***. The form requires a "verify code" by***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

We are using gmail.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I know of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I create the verify code or is there a pre-existing code?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
I cannot revceive text messages.
9/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris